Tagging your location...is that really a good idea?
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Tagging your location...is that really a good idea? Unless you have a business, or you are a musician or doing some other venture where you need people you dont know showing up to buy your product or support your show...also to those people who give their kids iphones or other smart phones...what are they talking about? Are they discussing their homework from kindergarten/elementary school? why are they tagging their location? Do you want some random person to know the location of your kids? Parents and others who care for children, I am talking to you....
I once met a guy who told me he liked me and he was mixed with Italian and Mexican. Ok, that sounds exciting! 😍🥰😄I thought, and in my head I began planning exciting trips and had visions of me and him traveling the world. Maybe we could travel to Jamaica 🇯🇲 and Italy 🇮🇹 and Mexico 🇲🇽 one day to explore our roots. I think he said his dad was from Italy and his mom from Mexico. So his parents came to America as immigrants. Ok so we have a lot in common, I thought. We are immigrants. But then he said he doesn’t like immigrants because they are the ones taking away the jobs from Americans ( he calls himself American because he was born in America), making it harder for him to get a job and using up the resources. 😲Not good, I thought. I don’t like where this conversation is heading. He continued to say that’s why he is voting for Trump because Trump is going to stop the immigrants from taking away the opportunities that belong to Americans. And that’s why he need...
If a male commited a felony when he was younger, but after serving time for the crime, he tried to turn his life around, do you think it is easier for a male to get back on track, to get a job, provide for his family, live in a nice neighbourhood, in Jamaica, or in the States? Through community service I have met a lot of males who do not see a way out of the cycle they have been trapped in. Would it be easier for them to get back on track in Jamaica?
Would you like some fries with that?...My first Job....McDonald's UK in 2002 when I was 22 yrs old. I went to the UK on a student exchange visa. I thought my resume was so impressive. My resume was so impressive if I was an employer, I would hire me. I walked the streets of London for many days with about 50 resumes my cousin had prepared for me. A few days my cousin also walked around with me giving me suggestions of places I could go that may be hiring. I was confident that I could work and go to Medical school. I was in the greatest city of the world with not even 1 cent in my pocket to enjoy it. I could get no jobs. Only McDonald's was hiring. So I applied to McDonald's and was hired! Yaaay!!! Suddenly I had money in my pocket that I earned. I did not beg it. borrow it, steal it. It was the greatest feeling in the world. I even made enough to buy a £50 day trip return ticket on the Eurostar to Paris. I was even able to save some money towards paying back some of the tui...
Comments