When You Help A Family Member From Jamaica And They End Up Becoming a Backstabber

 I tried to help a family member with a similar situation as this girl. She had a disagreement with her mom and her mom would not continue to help her. I thought since I didn’t grow up with a mom who died when I was 5, and I received help from many people, I could pass on the blessing and I could help her. As soon as the girl got on her feet, she tried to make me lose my job because she couldn’t get her own way. I ended up telling my family it wasn’t going to work out and the girl left me in a whole bunch of financial problems. When I asked her family members to help me because of the financial problems she caused me, they stopped answering their phones. Sometimes you want to help family but it could end up costing you more than you imagine. When they don’t talk it can be bad because when they are planning against you, you don’t know until the situation is too late. They are not talking to you, but they are talking to someone else who you probably don’t approve of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Job Hunting

Memories: How I Was Able To Afford a Trip To Paris at 22 Years Old

Memories: My First Job In London, UK Working At McDonald's