You Are Delusional

I have some friends that tell me I am delusional. Since my whole life has been based on Faith and dreaming big, and that has worked for me. I have to keep doing it.
For example, some people told me I would never graduate high school but I did anyway.
I got turned down for a student visa to the United States on my first application. I got it the next time applied.
The admission counselors at my first US college told me there are no scholarships available for international students ( which I was before I got married)and I found scholarships anyway.
Do you know that international students are charged three times the tuition that US Citizens are charged? Some people told me I won’t be able to graduate. I graduated anyway.
When I graduated, everyone in my class tried to get a job at Texas Medical Center. Everyone said it is extremely hard to get a job there. I got a job there anyway.
So to the people who tell me I am delusional, well my delusion has helped me. The same people turn around and say I am a freeloader and I am the type of person who is always trying to manipulate the system. Yes my “friends” have told me that to my face. Then they are on my social media everyday commenting. So I removed them from my friend list. If you don’t believe in my delusions, why are you on my page everyday? Seriously.
My life has never been normal. I walk by faith and not by sight. God keeps on giving me these big dreams and I believe if he gave me a vision, he will make the way for the vision to become reality. So until then. I just can’t tolerate the negativity. You can keep that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Job Hunting

Memories: How I Was Able To Afford a Trip To Paris at 22 Years Old

Angry Young Men